Laser engraving machine MTech L2515 is focused on cutting and engraving sheet non-metallic materials (plastic, wood, plywood, fabric, etc.) by laser cutting. The machine can be completed with RECI / Yongli tubes with a capacity of 80 to 180 W.
The movement of the laser head is carried out along linear rails from Hiwin (Germany) along all axes. The X-axis uses NEMA23 series 3-phase stepper motors, and the Y-axis uses two NEMA34 series motors.
The control system is based on the latest generation of Ruida 6445 motherboards using LaserCad licensed software, which is well known in the world and is well respected for its simplicity and reliability.
The MTech L2515 laser engraver is quickly installed at the workplace and is immediately ready to work with minimal costs for its implementation and organization of production.
- Printing: stamps, rolls, business cards, scrapbooking;
- Woodworking production: Montessori, ZOO accessories, souvenirs, marquetry;
- Shoe industry: pattern making;
- Light industry: patterns, templates, cut;
- Leather goods: cut, patterns;
- Packaging production: master models, packaging;
- Decoration: decoupage, scrapbooking.
- Wood: wood, plywood, MDF, chipboard;
- Plastics: acrylic, orglass, polystyrene, PET;
- Fabrics: natural, semi-synthetic, synthetic, fiberglass;
- Glass: engraving
- Stone: engraving
- Ceramics: engraving
- Rubber: cutting and engraving
- Cardboard and paper: cutting and engraving
Advantages of MTech machines over Chinese counterparts:
- All-welded frame. Unlike Chinese machines, in most of the bent sheet metal, we use an all-welded frame, which gives additional rigidity and reliability during the operation of the machine.
- Complete set according to your needs. We are a manufacturer of machine tools, so when ordering, you can choose components that will best meet your needs, without overpaying for unnecessary functionality.
- Linear Guides Hiwin . One of the key factors in the smoothness, accuracy and durability of the machine is the guides used in it. Even in the simplest configuration, all MTech laser machines are equipped with original guides from the Taiwanese manufacturer Hiwin. In Chinese machines, guides and carriages of their own production are used, or cheaper analogs, which will soon require replacement.
- High-quality components. Having experience in the production of CNC laser machines, we were able to select the most reliable and convenient components, thanks to which the machine will require a minimum of service, and work with it will be as convenient as possible.
- The machine is completely ready for work. When you buy a machine, you get a completely finished unit with all accessories: lenses, compressor, laser tube chiller, etc.
- Warranty, service, training. Since we assemble the machines ourselves, we fully know them from the inside and are ready to provide a full year warranty for all mechanics / electronics, except for the laser tube (6 months warranty). After delivery, we go to commissioning and training at the customer's premises, which is included in the cost of the machine. You can also always contact us about post-warranty service and ordering components.
|Working area, mm||2500×1500|
|Power of laser, W||RECI W2 (90-100) Опционально: W4 (100-130), W6 (130-150), W8 (150-180)|
|Laser type:||CO2 (laser tube)|
|Control mode:||stepper motor|
|Laser power adjustment:||hardware, software|
|Depth of cutting (acrylic), mm:||0…25|
|X axis structure:||Profile square Hiwin 15mm / Timing belt HTD 3M|
|Y-axis structure:||Profile square Hiwin 15mm / Timing belt HTD 3M|
|Engraving speed, mm / s:||0…600|
|Cutting speed, mm / s:||0…400|
|Positioning accuracy, mm:||0.1|
|Minimum letter size for engraving, mm:||Cyrillic letter: 1.5 × 1.5|
|Lens:||ZnSe ø20 (selectable focal length)|
|Control system:||AWC 708C/Ruida RDC6445G|
|Supported software||CorelDraw, AutoCAD, LaserWork|
|Supported graphic formats:||CDR, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, PGN|
|PC operating system:||Windows XP/7/8/10 (32/64)|
|Connection interface:||USB 2.0|
|Cooling:||freon chiller CW5200AG|
|Working table||rack table|
|Laser tube service life, h:||10000|
|Power supply:||220 ±10% 50Hz|
|Power consumption, W:||≤2200|
|Machine size, mm:||2150×1550×1250|
|Warranty, month:||12 (6 months for a lamp)|